Have an idea for something that you think would be great in SpringCM? The SpringCM Ideas Portal is a place where you can go to post your idea. You can interact with other customers' ideas by voting on the ones you want to see get prioritized for future development consideration. We at SpringCM routinely audit the Ideas Portal so that we can collect user input and power our product by and for you.
You should make sure that your browser’s pop-up blocker is turned off or set to allow pop-ups from SpringCM in order to launch the Ideas page.
Visit the SpringCM Ideas Portal
- Log into SpringCM with your user credentials.
- Click the Help menu.
- Select the Submit Ideas option. The Ideas user agreement displays.
- Carefully review the Ideas user agreement. (Scroll to the bottom of this page to view the full user agreement.)
- Click the Continue to Ideas Portal button to exit SpringCM and enter the Ideas portal.
Click Return to SpringCM if you do not wish to visit the Ideas portal at this time.
Submit an Idea
- Access the SpringCM Ideas Portal.
- Click the Add a new idea button on the home page. The "Add a new idea" page opens.
- Fill in the Your idea field with a one line summary of your idea.
- Fill in the Please add more details field with a larger description of your idea.
- Click the Share Idea button once you have finished writing your description.
Your idea is assigned a unique ID with the project abbreviation and a number (e.g., SCM-11). After your idea is created, you can edit it and comment on it.
When you submit an idea, you receive a confirmation email and then you may receive subsequent emails if there are interactions with your idea. To unsubscribe from these emails, open the idea page and click the Unsubscribe button.
Vote on Ideas
If there's an already submitted idea that you think is a good one, you can vote on it so it gets moved higher in the priority list. You can view the queue of ideas on the Ideas Portal home page. Click the "Voted" number next to the idea to add your vote.
SpringCM Ideas Portal User Agreement
If you proceed, your name and any information you enter in the SpringCM Ideas Portal will be available for all users accessing this portal. You understand that SpringCM is not responsible for exposed personally identifiable information.
You agree to permit SpringCM to use comments, feedback, ideas, or other information entered in the SpringCM Ideas Portal without limitation to develop and enhance SpringCM's current or future products and services. By submitting an idea on the SpringCM Ideas Portal you give SpringCM the right to use it freely without compensation and you agree that SpringCM has no obligation to use any idea you submit.
You agree you will not submit any material that is copyrighted or subject to third party proprietary rights or that violates any third party rights and you understand that any information shared here is visible to a wide audience.