SpringCM Training offers hands-on learning that helps you become a SpringCM expert. We offer both off-the-shelf and tailored solutions, enabling flexibility for our customer’s learning needs.
In-person classes are offered every month across the United States and periodically in Europe. Virtual classes are offered regularly to meet the needs of our customers who have employees scattered across the world, eliminating the need for travel.
View the full calendar for upcoming training dates.
SpringCM Essentials - 2 Days
SpringCM Essentials is recommended for users who administer SpringCM or who manage SpringCM's integration with other parts of your organization's IT infrastructure. Essentials covers all the fundamentals of SpringCM's platform through interactive exercises focused on real-life customer use cases.
Participants will gain practical experience in constructing SpringCM applications through the configuration of real-life customer use cases. Topics covered include:
- Developing a scalable folder and metadata taxonomy, to help users organize, find, and use content easily and efficiently
- Understanding best practices in security and user management to control who accesses your content and encourage content usage and collaboration
- How to leverage "Smart Rules" to speed your business process, enhance data integrity, and minimize human errors
- Creating custom reports for snap analytics and data trends on your content
- Developing powerful search techniques to put content at users’ fingertips quickly and effortlessly
- Leveraging simple routing workflows to collaborate and approve content
- Explore 10+ easy methods for delivering content to SpringCM, and editing that content easily
- Learn best practices and SpringCM tips and tricks, and network with other power users
- An introduction to SpringCM's Salesforce integration which includes:
- Leveraging SpringCM in Salesforce via any object widget or through the SpringCM Viewer tab
- Utilizing the SpringCM Dynamic Search tool to serve up data aiding competitive intelligence and accelerating sales
- Learn principles of user management and security for an integrated Salesforce–SpringCM environment
- Security mapping from Salesforce to SpringCM
Audience: End user administrators, process owners, business analysts, implementation engineers, admins / developers / engineers responsible for Salesforce or other IT integrations
Essentials Workshop Cost: $1,000/attendee
Note: SpringCM Essentials does NOT include Advanced Workflow design or configuration. The Essentials and Process Automation workshops are conducted over five contiguous days to allow participants the opportunity to attend both classes in the same week.
Process Automation - 3 Days
The Process Automation course teaches participants how to use the SpringCM Advanced Workflow Process Designer to configure complex workflows. Taught in a workshop format, the course focuses on best practices, standard conventions, and the creation of advanced workflow processes based on real business cases.
Days 1 & 2
- Advance Workflow Overview, including use of XPath for action automation, workflow variables, publishing and validating workflows, and troubleshooting
- Creation of a contract management solution that includes learning XML merging, setting document metadata, edit/approval human tasks, use of electronic signatures and an eForm to kick off the process
- Leveraging decision, choice steps, and various workflow initiation methods
- Principles in looping behavior/steps, finding documents by metadata, processing multiple documents at once, and much, much more
Build upon what is learned in Days 1 & 2 by using Advanced Workflow in the context of Salesforce. Topics include:
- Learn about SpringCM's "External Object Storage" framework used by the SpringCM Cloud Connector for Salesforce, and how it is leveraged in SpringCM's Advanced Workflow
- Create contract documents using Salesforce data, and send for review
- Create and update Salesforce data from SpringCM's Advanced Workflow
- Initiate SpringCM workflows from Salesforce
Prerequisites: SpringCM Essentials workshop or equivalent experience. If you are attending Day 3, you must attend the SpringCM for Salesforce breakout session during Essentials (if you are not attending Essentials, you will need to contact SpringCM to make advance arrangements in place of the breakout session concepts). Programming experience is highly recommended.
Audience: Recommended for technically-oriented SpringCM administrators, business analysts, and developers with familiarity with XML and XPath expressions. Process Automation workshops reference these principles throughout the 2-3 days of classes. Online tutorials can be found at the following links:
- XML --> http://www.w3schools.com/xml/ (under XML Basic, the XML Home through XML Viewing sections are recommended)
- XPath --> https://www.w3schools.com/xml/
Process Automation Cost:
Day 1 & 2 Only (No Salesforce): $1,000/attendee
All 3 Days (With Salesforce): $1,500/attendee
SpringCM Virtual Instructor-Led Training (ILT)
Virtual training provides the effectiveness of Instructor-Led training with the benefit of the classroom accessibility online. This training approach still provides hands-on training to each student, but extends the training to SpringCM customers who have geographically diverse employees located across the world. All classes are designed to be 50% lecture and 50% hands-on labs using our cloud-based environment, virtually.