ObjectiveIf your e-signature vendor is Adobe Sign, you can create an audit report.
SummaryIf your e-signature vendor is Adobe Sign, you can create an audit report. The Signature Audit report provides a place for you to view Adobe Sign signature progress for a document. It includes milestones such as "Created", "Sent for Signature", etc. so you can see exactly where your document is in the Send for Signature process.
Admin How To
Turn Off Adobe Signature Audit Report
The Adobe Signature Audit Report generates automatically in SpringCM if your Adobe account is configured to do this. You can turn off the functionality that generates the audit report from within your Adobe Account if you don't want to generate the report.
- Log into your Adobe account.
- Navigate to the Account Settings page.
- Click Global Settings.
- Locate the "Attach audit report to complete documents" setting.
- Set the toggle to "Never."
User How To
Documents sent for signature using Adobe Sign as the e-sign vendor have the option to create an audit report. There are multiple ways you can view the audit report.
When you send a document:
- Send a document for signature. Document Preview opens.
- On the Document Preview, click the Send menu.
- Choose Signature Actions > Create Audit Report. The audit report generates within the preview.
When you are working in a folder:
- Send a document for signature.
- Check the checkbox next to the document name to select that document.
- Click the Send menu.
- Choose Signature Actions > Create Audit Report. The audit report generates.
Additionally, the report is always available in the document's source folder saved as [DocumentName]_Audit.pdf.